Jobs and Careers
10 top tips for final years
Are your graduating in 2018?
Get ready and take action NOW for a great future after university
Plan and apply for work now
- Attend the Jobs and Recruitment Fair on 8th March 12-3pm.
- Register on a range of jobs sites, including careers.chi.ac.uk .
- Use your contacts to find hidden jobs as many opportunities are never publicly advertised. Let your contacts know that you are looking for work.
Look good on paper and online
- Create professional and well written application forms and CV.
- Target your application to the role you are applying for.
- Create a great LinkedIn profile to help improve connections and job alerts, as many graduates are head-hunted via LinkedIn.
Use Careers & Employability to get the help you need
- Consider all your options for after your degree. Look on the Careers Hub Moodle pages.
- Get one-to-one advice from our professional and friendly team.
- Visit the drop-in desk in the LRCs or book a 40 minute in-depth appointment to discuss your careers ideas.
- Book a mock job interview with a Careers Consultant, via careers.chi.ac.uk
- Your future starts with you
- Read Next
- 12 TOP TIPS for Final Years Use the careers team to take your next future step 10 TOP TIPS for First Years How to Find Us?
- We are recruiting SUMMER INTERNSHIPS 10 TOP TIPS for First Years Nightlife in Chichester Thinking about commuting? Bethan has some tips for you! Apply now to have a mentor