24/7 Learning Resource Centre is OPEN!
The Learning Resource Centre's are 24 hours on both campuses until the end of the Semester!
- Take regular breaks - there are board games from 8pm in Costa if you need a break or just somewhere to chill in the evening!
- Drink plenty of water - there are water fountains on each floor
- Bring food with you - there are microwaves by Costa!
- Parking is free overnight - register your car number plate with security when you arrive at the LRC at night
- Read Next
- Susan Pettett's Story: Why I chose to study Foundation Early Years! 5 Remedies for a Sore Throat Top 10 reasons why applying to Chi is a GREAT idea Chloe Mandry's story: Why I chose to study Early Childhood Studies! Life as a visiting American exchange student artOne & why you need to be there!
- Settling into university life as an international student Liam’s Top Tips on being a bigger, unfit person at a sporty university WSIHE Wednesday! Ready to Rent Month! Use the safety bus late at night!