24/7 Learning Resource Centre is OPEN!
The Learning Resource Centre's are 24 hours on both campuses until the end of the Semester!
- Take regular breaks - there are board games from 8pm in Costa if you need a break or just somewhere to chill in the evening!
- Drink plenty of water - there are water fountains on each floor
- Bring food with you - there are microwaves by Costa!
- Parking is free overnight - register your car number plate with security when you arrive at the LRC at night
- Read Next
- Susan Pettett's Story: Why I chose to study Foundation Early Years! 5 Remedies for a Sore Throat Top 10 reasons why applying to Chi is a GREAT idea Chloe Mandry's story: Why I chose to study Early Childhood Studies! Life as a visiting American exchange student artOne & why you need to be there! What is the SU? Eating on a budget as an International Student! Things you absolutely should NOT do on Open Day!
- University Advice Why are students asking for my vote for the SU Elections? Thinking about commuting? Bethan has some tips for you! Rooms in halls available for September 2018! International Women's Day 2019