24/7 Learning Resource Centre is OPEN!
The Learning Resource Centre's are 24 hours on both campuses until the end of the Semester!
- Take regular breaks - there are board games from 8pm in Costa if you need a break or just somewhere to chill in the evening!
- Drink plenty of water - there are water fountains on each floor
- Bring food with you - there are microwaves by Costa!
- Parking is free overnight - register your car number plate with security when you arrive at the LRC at night
- Read Next
- Susan Pettett's Story: Why I chose to study Foundation Early Years! Top 10 reasons why applying to Chi is a GREAT idea 5 Remedies for a Sore Throat Chloe Mandry's story: Why I chose to study Early Childhood Studies! Life as a visiting American exchange student artOne & why you need to be there! What is the SU? Eating on a budget as an International Student! Things you absolutely should NOT do on Open Day!
- The Quiet Side of Uni Life: An Extroverted Introvert's Guide Top Tips for House Hunting! University Advice Rooms in halls available for September 2018! Need to find a place to live next year? Come to the housing fair!