Amber Kelly - Chair of Student Council
My name is Amber Kelly and I'm a third year History student. I am a keen Hockey player and have been an active member of the University's Hockey club since my fresher year.
For the 2018/19 academic year, I am wanting to become more involved with the Students' Union and therefore stood for the role of Chair of Student Council.
My manifesto pledges are:
- Represent the interests of students at student council meetings and with fellow council members, propose policies on issues that we as students consider important
- Ensure that what is discussed has a direct impact on problems and that we are implementing changes for the better
- I have the direction and leadership skills required for this role and will try my hardest to be the voice of the student body and be heard at the highest possible level
- Together we will shape both the University and the Students Union for a better student experience
- Read Next
- UCSU: Zero Tolerance to Sexual Harrassment SU Elections... What are they? Katie Allan - Sports Fed President What is the SU? Why you should join clubs & societies! Settling into university life as an international student Dom Haward - SU Vice President Jack Greenwood - SU President Ryan Sheppard - SU LGBQ+ Student Officer 5 reasons why you should join a club or society University Community Commitment Charter
- What to and NOT to bring for Accommodation! PUSH Goes To Westminster: The Power of Community Voices How to deal with stress at university Coach trip to Stonehenge and Bath on Saturday 23rd March 2019 Rooms in halls available for September 2018!