Jobs and Careers
Careers Portal - Use it to find WORK
The Careers Portal has hundreds of live jobs for you
What is it?
The University has its own Careers & Jobs portal where you may find a range of great work opportunities and book a careers appointment. You can access adverts for part-time work, graduate roles, placements, internships, volunteering and summer jobs all in one place. Local, regional and national employers are on this site AND LOOKING for students and graduates like you to apply to join them.
Don’t miss out on the latest jobs
Be sure to take the time to set your preferences so that we know what you are looking for! You may choose to receive emails daily or weekly to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest opportunities as they come in.
How to use the Jobs portal
- Log into our online Jobs portal with your university username and password.
- The first time you use the system you’ll be asked to set preferences in My Profile. This is quick and easy and will enable you to get daily or weekly emails of jobs tailored to your interests.
- To access job opportunities click on the Opportunities tab, then select "Search and apply". Use the filters on the left-hand side to narrow down your search to the type of thing you are looking for. This might include: - Opportunity Type - Part-time/Graduate job/Graduate scheme/Vacation work/Volunteering? - Location - Do you want to narrow your search to a particular area? - Sector - what type of industry are you looking for?
- Click on any of the roles to find out more, and for instructions of how to apply. You can also read more about the company.
Check out our Finding Work page to see other great websites to find work on.
Your Future Starts with You!
- Read Next
- 10 TOP TIPS for First Years Need help with essay writing? Some surveys matter more than others Make sure you're carrying your Student ID Cards at all times!
- We are recruiting GRADUATE INTERNSHIPS Careers Portal - Use it to find WORK Rooms in halls available for September 2018! Nightlife in Chichester Finding work