Dom Haward - SU Vice President
My name is Dom Haward and I am your new Vice-President for 2018/19!
My role is largely to help each and every student with any academic issues, concerns or queries - nothing is too big or too small.
It is my responsibility to be your voice for University committees along with the building the relationships between students and staff, ensuring you are heard on every topic that concerns your academic experience at the University of Chichester.
Along with this, I help run a number of campaigns and events that the SU provide so if there are any questions or issues surrounding this, don't hesitate to speak to me!
Being a lead mentor for student representatives means I run their training as well as offering support and guidance so your views and ideas can be represented as well as possible. The changes that you may want to see can come through us and the student rep council from which our solutions and ideas are developed.
I am here for anything that you may need, whether it be academic or otherwise - you can find myself or Jack Greenwood (SU President).
My manifesto pledges are:
- Printing costs to be free & allowance to be increased - third year students get free dissertation printing/higher allowance
- Abolishing the hand-in system & replace with a purely online 'turnitin' system
- Keep Wednesdays free for as many students as possible and look to expand into other non-sport courses
- Create a more open university by providing better links between the Bishop Otter and Bognor Regis campuses to increase interaction between students and a more varied experience for all
Phone: 01243 816394
- Read Next
- Jack Greenwood - SU President Settling into university life as an international student Ryan Sheppard - SU LGBQ+ Student Officer 5 reasons why you should join a club or society TOP TIPS: For singers to combating performance anxiety University Community Commitment Charter What is the SU? Why you should join clubs & societies! Katie Allan - Sports Fed President Thinking about commuting? Bethan has some tips for you!
- What to and NOT to bring for Accommodation! PUSH Goes To Westminster: The Power of Community Voices How to deal with stress at university Coach trip to Stonehenge and Bath on Saturday 23rd March 2019 Rooms in halls available for September 2018!