EVENT: Avoiding the Avoidable - risk and decision making
Bishop Otter Campus
University of Chichester
EARLY BIRD BOOKING RATE:
Book before 9th February - £45 per ticket (inc. lunch)/£30 per student ticket
The department of Childhood, Social Work & Social Care are hosting a one day conference on 'Avoiding the Avoidable - Risk and Decision Making: Planning for Human Error'.
The conference includes keynote speakers of Trevor Dale and Chris Mills, Atrainability Human Error in Health, Social Work and Social Care.
The workshops include:
- Stress, fatigue and human error
- Working with risk: Developing individual resilience
- Disgust, dirt and avoidance
- Dementia and risk
- Decision making: Confidence without arrogance
- Read Next
- Arrivals Weekend! Freshers Fair What is Chi Life? Day Trip to Portsmouth Outdoor Cinema on Campus! Bowling BOC Vs BRC Careers Portal - Use it to find WORK and PLACEMENTS Quiz Night (BOC) Hula Hooping (BOC)
- Arrivals Weekend! TOP TIPS: Clearing Freshers Fair Amy's Top Tips to make Freshers Week amazing! What to and NOT to bring for Accommodation!