EVENT: Avoiding the Avoidable - risk and decision making
Add this event to your calendar
Bishop Otter Campus
University of Chichester
EARLY BIRD BOOKING RATE:
Book before 9th February - £45 per ticket (inc. lunch)/£30 per student ticket
The department of Childhood, Social Work & Social Care are hosting a one day conference on 'Avoiding the Avoidable - Risk and Decision Making: Planning for Human Error'.
The conference includes keynote speakers of Trevor Dale and Chris Mills, Atrainability Human Error in Health, Social Work and Social Care.
The workshops include:
- Stress, fatigue and human error
- Working with risk: Developing individual resilience
- Disgust, dirt and avoidance
- Dementia and risk
- Decision making: Confidence without arrogance
- Read Next
- EVENT: On the streets of Athens: Art, Protest, Political Crisis FREE: A night in Chichester Cathedral Morning Prayer services SU Awards - get your ticket! Why are students asking for my vote for the SU Elections? EVENT: Become a pioneer of innovation! UPDATED: Bus Timetable! Key SU dates for Semester 2!
- Two new MA bursaries for Theatre! "I chose to teach in secondary as I felt I could make an impact" Why are students asking for my vote for the SU Elections? Top reasons why I became a primary teacher! FREE: A night in Chichester Cathedral