Festive money tips!
Top 5 tips to help save money this Christmas!
- Plan ahead when booking travel - advanced rail tickets or splitting your journey is often cheaper or you could look at other forms of transport.
- Use your skills - if you're a dab hand in the kitchen, think about making a nice treat or perhaps you can create bespoke artwork.
- Cash is king - limit your Christmas spend by taking out a set amount of cash when Christmas shopping (this works for both gifts and food!)
- Secret Santa - spend time and a little money thinking of a funny gift and set up a secret Santa between friends or family.
- Festive Finance pop-up - visit the Student Money team on the 4th December (BOC SIZ) between 12-2pm or December 6th (BRC SIZ) 2-4pm for more fes-tips including the University Hardship Fund!
- Read Next
- UCSU Language Café Become a Chi Uni blogger or vlogger and earn £! 24/7 Learning Resource Centre is OPEN! Careers Portal - Use it to find WORK and PLACEMENTS
- Not Everybody Wants Tea: Consent is everything Liam’s Top Tips on being a bigger, unfit person at a sporty university Festive money tips! Settling into university life as an international student Why I decided to be a football coach