Get Set for a bright future after University
Get Set is our scheme to help final year students to consider all their options and find graduate work
- Hundreds of jobs and graduate roles are available Use the University’s Careers Portal, set job alerts to roles that suit you. This is Chichester’s exclusive site for all graduate jobs, full-time roles and internships.
- Look for and apply for work Register on a range of recruitment sites and keep an eye on application deadlines. We recommend Prospects; Targetjobs; Indeed; GRB; LinkedIn; and Milkround.
- Come to our Jobs and Recruitment Fair on 8th March 2018 Based in the Academic Block 0.01; 12 – 3pm, our Jobs and Recruitment Fair will introduce you to 25 + companies, graduate roles, deadlines and how to apply.
- Come to our stands, events, workshops and visiting employers Looks out for our stands on campus and attend our workshops, at Chichester and Bognor, where we will explain your options and prepare you for the world of work.
- University of Chichester’s GraduateOn internships The University has a range of graduate work opportunities with local organisations for you to make a head start and gain more experience.
- One-to-one support and advice Discuss your thoughts and get help with your applications at the job hunting drop in desk or book a Careers Guidance or business start-up appointment. Additionally you can apply to have a professional mentor.
Whatever your situation, you are welcome to use the Careers team, their resources and Jobs Board.
- Read Next
- 10 top tips for final years Finding work Workshops, events and visiting employers Apply now to have a mentor Jobs and Recruitment Fair 8 March Looking for work? Thinking about future study? Need to improve your CV? Want to be great at a job interview?
- Two new MA bursaries for Theatre! "I chose to teach in secondary as I felt I could make an impact" Why are students asking for my vote for the SU Elections? Top reasons why I became a primary teacher! FREE: A night in Chichester Cathedral