Guide to Chichester
Chichester is a city oozing with history, charm, and unexpected surprises.
Here's a list of must do activities in Chichester!
- Get out and see the attractions
The history-packed city seems to have an endless amount of stunning attractions.
Where? Chichester Cathedral, Fishbourne Roman Palace, Chichester Harbour, John Edes House, Chichester Cross
- Stop for a drink
Try some cask ales at the local hot spots before heading to a gig!
Where? The Old Cross, Chichester Inn, Eastgate, The Nags Head
- Festivals and events
The city always seems to be buzzing, whether there's an art, ale, music or speed festival!
Where? Festival of Chichester, Priory Park Festival, Chichester International Film Festival, Goodwood Revival and Festival of Speed
- Grab some grub
Take a break from exploring and grab some food at one of these delicious eateries...
Where? Billy's on the Beach, The Fox Goes Free, El Castizo, Côte Brasserie, La Fish, Wahaca Chichester
- Do something different
Try something new and head to the planetarium, horse racing, theatre, or a live gig!
Where? South Downs Planetarium, Chichester Festival Theatre, Goodwood Horseracing
- Visit galleries and museums
It seems this gorgeous city is just overflowing with art and culture and it's worth seeing it all.
Where? The Novium, Otter Gallery, Pallant House Gallery, Tangmere Aviation Museum, Weald and Downland
- Treat yourself to some new goodies
Who needs a shopping centre when you've got a whole city? Take to these streets for your fashion needs...
Where? North Street, South Street, East Street
- Head to the beach
Why not make a day of it and head to the beach for some sun, fish and chips, and ice cream?
Where? West Wittering Beach, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton
Welcome to Chichester!
- Read Next
- Chichester's history and culture! Top 10 things to do in West Sussex Top things to do in Bogor Regis! DON'T FORGET: Register to the GP! Eating on a budget as an International Student! Exchanges: Applying to study Dance in Portugal How To: book a room/reserve an LRC computer!
- WSIHE Wednesday! Why is everyone calling Chichester 'Chi'? FREE Yoga! Rooms in halls available for September 2018! Ready to Rent Month!