How To: book a room/reserve an LRC computer!
Whether you need it for a group work discussion, a meeting or a small quiet room to study - students are able to book rooms around the University and computers/study booths in the LRC - here's how!
- Log onto Moodle: Use your normal computer/email log in!
- Click on the 'Student Related' tab and click on student bookings.
- There are two separate links next to each other to book a room and reserve a computer.
WARNING: if you do not turn up within 15 minutes of your booking of a computer/study booth then it becomes available for anyone to use so make sure you know exactly what time you'd like it reserved from!
For more information of anything IT related, click here
- Read Next
- How To: Apply for Mitigating Circumstances Use the safety bus late at night! Exchanges: Applying to study Dance in Portugal Dance Freshers' Survival Guide! Studying a year abroad - what to expect Not Everybody Wants Tea: Consent is everything Things you absolutely should NOT do on Open Day! 7 questions you should ask at Open Day! Wondering how to get the most out of an Open Day? Eating on a budget as an International Student!
- Not Everybody Wants Tea: Consent is everything Liam’s Top Tips on being a bigger, unfit person at a sporty university Travelling whilst writing my dissertation... How it all began! Settling into university life as an international student Why I decided to be a football coach