How To: book a room/reserve an LRC computer!
Whether you need it for a group work discussion, a meeting or a small quiet room to study - students are able to book rooms around the University and computers/study booths in the LRC - here's how!
- Log onto Moodle: Use your normal computer/email log in!
- Click on the 'Student Related' tab and click on student bookings.
- There are two separate links next to each other to book a room and reserve a computer.
WARNING: if you do not turn up within 15 minutes of your booking of a computer/study booth then it becomes available for anyone to use so make sure you know exactly what time you'd like it reserved from!
For more information of anything IT related, click here
- Read Next
- How To: Apply for Mitigating Circumstances Use the safety bus late at night! Exchanges: Applying to study Dance in Portugal Dance Freshers' Survival Guide! Studying a year abroad - what to expect Not Everybody Wants Tea: Consent is everything Eating on a budget as an International Student!
- ICC Open Nationals Nottingham (Our Last Comp) JOB: We are looking for Student Ambassadors! So, I Study BA (Hons) Acting? Looking for a house next year? We have 5 houses available! Top reasons why I became a primary teacher!