Support & Advice
How To: Fill out an absence form
If you have a valid reason to miss a lecture/seminar then make sure to add an absence to you attendance through ChiView to say why you weren't available to go and how you'll be able to make up for the lecture/seminar you missed! If you miss 2 or more sessions of one module then you may be de-registered and have to pick up another module so make sure you fill out an absence so that doesn't happen!
- Log into ChiView: same as your email and moodle log-in, you can get to ChiView through moodle, it's the yellow box as soon as you log in!
- Click onto My Attendance: once you've logged onto ChiView, on the left side there is the My Attendance box.
- Add absence: Click on the add absence button to give a reason for your absence.
- Read Next
- Putting it into Perspective: How to not sweat the small stuff Morning Prayer in the Chapel Student Support and Wellbeing pop-up zone How To: book a room/reserve an LRC computer! The best three years of your life?
- What to and NOT to bring for Accommodation! Arrivals Weekend! All the official accommodation documents you need! Rooms in halls available for September 2019! Thinking about commuting? Bethan has some tips for you!