How To: Find your academic timetable!
- Go onto Moodle: You can also go onto our website, click on the student & staff links and then onto Moodle.
- Log in: Your log in for Moodle is the same as your student email username and password.
- Click on the timetables tab: You can find the timetables tab at the top of the page, this is also where you'll be able to find your exam timetable when it's released later in the semester!
- Either choose weekly or semester view: You can either look at your timetable weekly or for the entire semester but make sure to look at what weeks you have each seminar/lecture on as you may have them on some weeks and not others!
For more information of anything IT related, click here
- Read Next
- Eating on a budget as an International Student! What is the SU? How To: book a room/reserve an LRC computer! How To: Apply for Mitigating Circumstances UCSU Language Café Mature and part-time students Coffee and Chat FREE Yoga!
- Settling into university life as an international student Liam’s Top Tips on being a bigger, unfit person at a sporty university WSIHE Wednesday! Ready to Rent Month! Use the safety bus late at night!