Support & Advice
How To: Find your academic timetable!
- Go onto Moodle: You can also go onto our website, click on the student & staff links and then onto Moodle.
- Log in: Your log in for Moodle is the same as your student email username and password.
- Click on the timetables tab: You can find the timetables tab at the top of the page, this is also where you'll be able to find your exam timetable when it's released later in the semester!
- Either choose weekly or semester view: You can either look at your timetable weekly or for the entire semester but make sure to look at what weeks you have each seminar/lecture on as you may have them on some weeks and not others!
For more information of anything IT related, click here
- Read Next
- Job Bertrand - Chichester Memories #3 Ashlyn Mitchell - Chichester Memories #2 Preparing for Fresher year! Sian Burrowes - Chichester memories #1 BLACK LIVES MATTER - JOINT STATEMENT BLACK LIVES MATTER. My year abroad in America! Meet our international students! Preparing for University life Top tips for international students
- Apply for Student Finance What to and NOT to bring for Accommodation! 8 reasons why you should join a society! Liam’s Top Tips on being a bigger, unfit person at a sporty university Why you should do a semester abroad! Studying abroad in the Netherlands My Football Coaching interview experience Why you should consider doing a Degree Apprenticeship! Why come to a University of Chichester Open Day? Top things to do in Chichester