Support & Advice
How To: Find your academic timetable!
- Go onto Moodle: You can also go onto our website, click on the student & staff links and then onto Moodle.
- Log in: Your log in for Moodle is the same as your student email username and password.
- Click on the timetables tab: You can find the timetables tab at the top of the page, this is also where you'll be able to find your exam timetable when it's released later in the semester!
- Either choose weekly or semester view: You can either look at your timetable weekly or for the entire semester but make sure to look at what weeks you have each seminar/lecture on as you may have them on some weeks and not others!
For more information of anything IT related, click here
- Read Next
- 8 reasons why you should join a society! Eating on a budget as an International Student! Arrivals Weekend! What is the SU? International Welcome Party - Karaoke in the Hub Welcome Party - off campus students
- What to and NOT to bring for Accommodation! Why is everyone calling Chichester 'Chi'? Arrivals Weekend! All the official accommodation documents you need! How To: Find your academic timetable!