How To: Find your academic timetable!
- Go onto Moodle: You can also go onto our website, click on the student & staff links and then onto Moodle.
- Log in: Your log in for Moodle is the same as your student email username and password.
- Click on the timetables tab: You can find the timetables tab at the top of the page, this is also where you'll be able to find your exam timetable when it's released later in the semester!
- Either choose weekly or semester view: You can either look at your timetable weekly or for the entire semester but make sure to look at what weeks you have each seminar/lecture on as you may have them on some weeks and not others!
For more information of anything IT related, click here
- Read Next
- Eating on a budget as an International Student! What is the SU? How To: book a room/reserve an LRC computer! How To: Apply for Mitigating Circumstances
- What to and NOT to bring for Accommodation! PUSH Goes To Westminster: The Power of Community Voices How to deal with stress at university Coach trip to Stonehenge and Bath on Saturday 23rd March 2019 Rooms in halls available for September 2018!