How To: Find your academic timetable!
- Go onto Moodle: You can also go onto our website, click on the student & staff links and then onto Moodle.
- Log in: Your log in for Moodle is the same as your student email username and password.
- Click on the timetables tab: You can find the timetables tab at the top of the page, this is also where you'll be able to find your exam timetable when it's released later in the semester!
- Either choose weekly or semester view: You can either look at your timetable weekly or for the entire semester but make sure to look at what weeks you have each seminar/lecture on as you may have them on some weeks and not others!
For more information of anything IT related, click here
- Read Next
- Eating on a budget as an International Student! What is the SU? How To: book a room/reserve an LRC computer! How To: Apply for Mitigating Circumstances
- It's okay to not be okay Jekyll and Hyde The Musical - REVIEW The Accommodation Portal is open! University of Chichester Open Day Open Day Done Right: A Guide