Katie Allan - Sports Fed President
My name is Katie Allan and I'm your SU Sports Fed President for 2018/19.
I'm currently in my 2nd year of Physical Education and Sports Coaching. During my time at uni I have been my course year rep and women's captain for Ultimate Frisbee.
My main aim is to improve sports for everyone and unite as one WSIHE
My manifesto pledges are:
- Keep Wednesdays Free - allowing all students to have Wednesday afternoons free so that sport can be played
- Varsity - with the great success and community spirit from last year, I would like this to be a key event
- Club integration - we all form WSIHE but do we know all the teams? I want to run a number of events through the year to come together as one team
- Equal training opportunities for all teams - making sure that training slots are fairly distributed to enable equal opportunities for all teams
- Read Next
- Dom Haward - SU Vice President 5 reasons why you should join a club or society Ryan Sheppard - SU LGBQ+ Student Officer Settling into university life as an international student University Community Commitment Charter Jack Greenwood - SU President Amber Kelly - Chair of Student Council Why you should join clubs & societies! Dance Freshers' Survival Guide!
- What to and NOT to bring for Accommodation! PUSH Goes To Westminster: The Power of Community Voices How to deal with stress at university Coach trip to Stonehenge and Bath on Saturday 23rd March 2019 Rooms in halls available for September 2018!