Katie Allan - Sports Fed President
My name is Katie Allan and I'm your SU Sports Fed President for 2018/19.
I'm currently in my 2nd year of Physical Education and Sports Coaching. During my time at uni I have been my course year rep and women's captain for Ultimate Frisbee.
My main aim is to improve sports for everyone and unite as one WSIHE
My manifesto pledges are:
- Keep Wednesdays Free - allowing all students to have Wednesday afternoons free so that sport can be played
- Varsity - with the great success and community spirit from last year, I would like this to be a key event
- Club integration - we all form WSIHE but do we know all the teams? I want to run a number of events through the year to come together as one team
- Equal training opportunities for all teams - making sure that training slots are fairly distributed to enable equal opportunities for all teams
- Read Next
- Dom Haward - SU Vice President 5 reasons why you should join a club or society Ryan Sheppard - SU LGBQ+ Student Officer University Community Commitment Charter Karaoke Jack Greenwood - SU President WSIHE Wednesday! Settling into university life as an international student Amber Kelly - Chair of Student Council Why you should join clubs & societies! Dance Freshers' Survival Guide!
- Not Everybody Wants Tea: Consent is everything Liam’s Top Tips on being a bigger, unfit person at a sporty university Travelling whilst writing my dissertation... How it all began! Settling into university life as an international student Why I decided to be a football coach