Top things to do in Bogor Regis!
With the sea at its doorstep and a plethora of restaurants, pubs, and entertainment, Bognor Regis, is the ultimate haven for students and water sports enthusiasts.
You'll never be short of fun and exciting things to do in this seaside resort.
Here's a snippet of what Bognor Regis has to offer:
- Play time at the park
There are parks nearby that offer more than just an open space. You can take a ride on the miniature railway, take to the putting green, or paddle onto the lake!
Where? Hotham Park, Marine Park Gardens
- Artistic performances at the theatre
There's always something exciting going on at the theatre, whether you're looking for a music, dance, or comedic performance.
Where? Alexandra Theatre
- Sand and sea
There are tons of beaches close by, perfect for a day of beach volleyball or building sandcastles.
Where? Bognor Regis Beach, Bognor Regis Pier, Aldwick Beach, Felpham Beach
Tumblr: Just Meela
- Endless watersport activities
Have some fun in the sun and try sailing, jet skiing, or fishing, and much more!
Where? TJ Board Hire, Felpham Sailing Club
- Latest box office hits
After being in the sun all day, why not head to the cinema for a relaxing evening?
- Lots of real ales and live gigs
Try some of the local ales and check out live performances at some of the pubs.
Where? The Pier Hotel, The Alex, William Hardwicke, The Waverley
- Great eateries
Whether you're looking for a quick bite to eat or a fresh lobster from the sea, you will find it all in Bognor Regis.
Where? Simply Delicious, The Lobster Pot, Regis Burger, Turner's Pies
Treat yourself and lighten your wallet in the town centre! You'll have quite the choice from national chain stores to independent boutiques.
Where? Bognor Regis Town Centre
- Having fun and staying active
You'll find everything you need here to stay fit and healthy - from golfing greens to tennis courts to indoor swimming pools.
Where? Bognor Regis Golf Club, Blake's Road Sports Site, Arun Leisure Centre, Arena Sports Centre
- History galore
The area is packed with history and stunning Georgian architecture, you're definitely going to want to check out the museum and attractions.
Where? Bognor Regis Museum, Hotham Park House, Ice House, Mordington House, St. Michaels, The Dome, Bignor Roman Villa
Enjoy exploring Bognor Regis!
- Read Next
- Chichester's history and culture! Top 10 things to do in West Sussex Come Celebrate Christmas at Otters Exchanges: Applying to study Dance in Portugal How To: book a room/reserve an LRC computer! Use the safety bus late at night! Dance Freshers' Survival Guide!
- Not Everybody Wants Tea: Consent is everything Liam’s Top Tips on being a bigger, unfit person at a sporty university Festive money tips! Settling into university life as an international student Why I decided to be a football coach