Jobs and Careers
Use the careers team to take your next future step
Use Careers & Employability to be ready for a great future
We’re a friendly and professional team, dedicated to helping you in planning your future, to find work or study, develop connections and skills, go freelance or start your own business.
Working on assignments in the LRCs? Visit the Job hunting desk
Open 12 - 2pm weekdays in the LRC at BOC and BRC:
- Find full-time or part-time work, graduate roles and schemes, placements and volunteering roles.
- Check and update your CV and tailor a covering letter or application form.
Discuss your career plans with a Careers Consultant
Book a 40 minute confidential meeting and receive guidance on all aspects of careers planning via Careers Portal, to:
- Understand your motivations, skills and achievements and how to promote them.
- Decide what is best for you, weigh-up your choices and options.
- Apply professionally for work or study and finding experience.
Want to be ready for interviews? Book with a Careers Consultant for :
- An introduction to video interviewing so you can practice whenever you like. Email us for more information.
- A mock job interview, where you can answer questions in a safe environment and get feedback to be even better in a real interview. Book through the Careers Portal.
Use the University’s Careers Portal to find work
- Visit the Careers Portal to search for jobs that suit you. Set your alert preferences.
- This is Chichester’s unique job site for all full or part-time jobs, graduate roles or graduate schemes, placements, internships and volunteering roles.
Your Future Starts with You!
- Read Next
- 10 TOP TIPS for First Years 10 TOP TIPS for Second Years Finding work, placements and graduate roles
- Not Everybody Wants Tea: Consent is everything Liam’s Top Tips on being a bigger, unfit person at a sporty university Travelling whilst writing my dissertation... How it all began! Settling into university life as an international student Why I decided to be a football coach