Jobs and Careers
Use the careers team to take your next future step
We’re a friendly and professional team, dedicated to helping you in planning your future, to find work or study, develop connections and skills, go freelance or start your own business.
Working on assignments in the LRCs? Visit the Careers Centre and Careers Desk
The Careers Centre is open 9am-4pm weekdays in the LRC at BOC and the Careers Desk 1-3pm in the LRC at BRC:
- Find full-time or part-time work, graduate roles and schemes, placements and volunteering roles.
- Check and update your CV and tailor a covering letter or application form.
Discuss your career plans with a Careers Consultant
Book a 40 minute confidential meeting and receive guidance on all aspects of careers planning via our Careers and Jobs Board to:
- Understand your motivations, skills and achievements and how to promote them.
- Decide what is best for you, weigh-up your choices and options.
- Apply professionally for work or study and finding experience.
Want to be ready for interviews? Book with a Careers Consultant for :
- An introduction to video interviewing so you can practice whenever you like. Email us for more information.
- Book mock job interview, where you can answer questions in a safe environment and get feedback to be even better in a real interview. Book through the Careers and Jobs Board.
Use the University’s Careers Portal to find work
- Visit the Careers and Jobs Board to search for jobs that suit you. Set your alert preferences.
- This is Chichester’s unique job site for all full or part-time jobs, graduate roles or graduate schemes, placements, internships and volunteering roles.
Your Future Starts with You!
- Read Next
- Volunteering role with excellent benefits! "I never realised how much support was on offer" What I learnt from my graduate interview experiences A letter to my first year self How joining a society can make you more employable How to make your social media profiles employer-friendly I had a Skype interview to get into university! Why should you study a postgraduate course?
- My PE interview experience University of Chichester Open Day Open Day Done Right: A Guide Why you should consider doing a Degree Apprenticeship! I had a Skype interview to get into university!