Jobs and Careers
We are recruiting SUMMER INTERNSHIPS
Second and Final Year Undergraduates – have you heard about GraduateOn?
GraduateOn is the University's exclusive internship programme. We offer a range of paid internships across West Sussex that provide you with valuable entry roles into the world of graduate work to help get your career started.
Internships last between 8 and 12 weeks and take place over the summer.
You can apply for more than one role but will only be able to do one internship.
You can find details of all the roles available by logging on to our Careers Portal using your student details!
- Assistant Events Coordinator at the Aldingbourne Trust
- Fundraising Events Officer at Bana Tandizo Foundation
- Music Intern at Dementia Support
- Marketing Intern at West Dean College
- Project, Marketing and Administration Intern at Tuppenny Barn
- Project and Activity Intern at Active Communities Network
- Administration Intern at Cass Sculpture Foundation
- Communications and Digital Marketing Intern at Coastal West Sussex Mind
- Marketing and Communications Assistant at Home Start Arun, Worthing and Adur
- Biographical (Artist) Researcher and Writer at Horsham Museum and Art Gallery
- Marketing and Fundraising Assistant at St Wilfrid’s Hospice
- Digital Marketing Assistant at Grassroots Coaching
- Research Assistant at 4 Sight Vision Support
Applications are collated by the Careers and Employability service and we encourage you to make use of the help and support we can offer you with our applications.
Your Future Starts with You!
- Read Next
- Use the careers team to take your next future step 11 Top Tips For Those Who've Finished Uni 10 TOP TIPS for First Years 10 TOP TIPS for Second Years
- What is Chi Life? How To: Find your academic timetable! Why is everyone calling Chichester 'Chi'? Amy's Top Tips to make Freshers Week amazing! JOB: We are looking for Student Ambassadors!