We have a new e-resource that you're definitely going to be interested in!
The Library team have launched a new service called eStream that can accessed through the Library Moodle pages! The team can add content including a BBC archive back to 2007.
There are a lot of ways that you can benefit from this service such as;
- Access to lots of different TV and radio programmes
- Great curriculum relevant content e.g. documentaries, films BBC digital and BBC Shakespeare
- Enjoy a few programmes and films in your spare time! (We heard Tangled was on there...)
All you need to is click here, use your University log-in and take advantage of this extremely beneficial free resource!
- Read Next
- Secure Your Success With A Personal Mentor - Apply Now! HOW TO: Book a Student Support counselling session 24/7 Learning Resource Centre is OPEN! Meet our Chaplain! TOP TIPS: For singers to combating performance anxiety Thinking about commuting? Bethan has some tips for you! Dom Haward - SU Vice President Advice for Essay Writing Festive money tips! Not Everybody Wants Tea: Consent is everything What is the SU?
- Not Everybody Wants Tea: Consent is everything Liam’s Top Tips on being a bigger, unfit person at a sporty university Festive money tips! Settling into university life as an international student Why I decided to be a football coach