We have a new e-resource that you're definitely going to be interested in!
The Library team have launched a new service called eStream that can accessed through the Library Moodle pages! The team can add content including a BBC archive back to 2007.
There are a lot of ways that you can benefit from this service such as;
- Access to lots of different TV and radio programmes
- Great curriculum relevant content e.g. documentaries, films BBC digital and BBC Shakespeare
- Enjoy a few programmes and films in your spare time! (We heard Tangled was on there...)
All you need to is click here, use your University log-in and take advantage of this extremely beneficial free resource!
- Read Next
- HOW TO: Book a Student Support counselling session Secure Your Success With A Personal Mentor - Apply Now! TOP TIPS: For singers to combating performance anxiety Not Everybody Wants Tea: Consent is everything What is the SU? Why you should join clubs & societies! Dance Freshers' Survival Guide! Use the safety bus late at night! Exchanges: Applying to study Dance in Portugal
- How to be the perfect flatmate! Freshers Fair How To: Find your academic timetable! Dear first years... Amy's Top Tips to make Freshers Week amazing!