We have a new e-resource that you're definitely going to be interested in!
The Library team have launched a new service called eStream that can accessed through the Library Moodle pages! The team can add content including a BBC archive back to 2007.
There are a lot of ways that you can benefit from this service such as;
- Access to lots of different TV and radio programmes
- Great curriculum relevant content e.g. documentaries, films BBC digital and BBC Shakespeare
- Enjoy a few programmes and films in your spare time! (We heard Tangled was on there...)
All you need to is click here, use your University log-in and take advantage of this extremely beneficial free resource!
- Read Next
- Coping And Living Mindfully (CALM) Secure Your Success With A Personal Mentor - Apply Now! HOW TO: Book a Student Support counselling session Meet our Chaplain! TOP TIPS: For singers to combating performance anxiety WIN A HOLIDAY: Fill in the National Student Survey Thinking about commuting? Bethan has some tips for you! Dom Haward - SU Vice President Advice for Essay Writing Not Everybody Wants Tea: Consent is everything What is the SU?
- University Advice Why are students asking for my vote for the SU Elections? Thinking about commuting? Bethan has some tips for you! Rooms in halls available for September 2018! International Women's Day 2019