What is Chi Life?
Welcome to all of our new students!
You may be wondering 'what is this Chi Life website that keeps appearing every time I log into wifi in halls?!'
Chi Life is our University platform that gives you:
- University and Students' Union events e.g. Freshers' week events
- Student support e.g. registering with a GP and how to access student support
- Accommodation e.g. Ask the warden, routes to campus from off-campus halls and catered students times
- Top Tips e.g. freshers week tips, settling in as an international student and saving money
- Student Blogs e.g. student international exchanges, Commuting student tipsAlumni Stories
- Jobs e.g. first year tips, part-time jobs on campus and how to find part-time work/placements
- How to's e.g. find your academic timetable and book an LRC computer
If you'd like to become a blogger/vlogger or already are one, contact us!
If you're posting on your own social media, make sure to use our hashtag #chiuni