What to and NOT to bring for Accommodation!
What to bring:
- Extension lead
- All the right chargers
- Photos from home
- Door stop
- Bathroom necessities (e.g. loo roll, toothbrush, shower products etc)
- Kitchen utensils (cutlery, potato masher, serving spoon etc)
- Saucepans/frying pans (don't bring too many, talk to your new flatmates on the official Facebook groups so you don't end up with hundreds of saucepans!)
- Cleaning products
- Washing machine tablets
What NOT to bring:
- Candles or any other open flame products
- Fairy lights
- Rice cookers
- Mini fridge
- Read Next
- What is Chi Life? Careers Portal - Use it to find WORK and PLACEMENTS International students: What to bring to uni Get your second year house SORTED!
- What is Chi Life? How To: Find your academic timetable! Why is everyone calling Chichester 'Chi'? Amy's Top Tips to make Freshers Week amazing! JOB: We are looking for Student Ambassadors!