What to and NOT to bring for Accommodation!
What to bring:
- Extension lead
- All the right chargers
- Photos from home
- Door stop
- Bathroom necessities (e.g. loo roll, toothbrush, shower products etc)
- Kitchen utensils (cutlery, potato masher, serving spoon etc)
- Saucepans/frying pans (don't bring too many, talk to your new flatmates on the official Facebook groups so you don't end up with hundreds of saucepans!)
- Cleaning products
- Washing machine tablets
What NOT to bring:
- Candles or any other open flame products
- Fairy lights
- Rice cookers
- Mini fridge
- Read Next
- Ask the Warden! Ready to Rent Month! How to get to campus from off-campus accommodation Rooms in halls available for September 2019! It's okay to not be okay An evening with Maisie Williams SU Elections... What are they?
- My one piece of advice... GET INVOLVED! The Accommodation Portal is open! Rooms in halls available for September 2019! Arrivals Weekend! Thinking about commuting? Bethan has some tips for you!