Why I decided to be a football coach
We spoke to recent Football Coaching and Performance graduate Emma Alexandre on why she loves coaching and how the FA Women's High Performance Centre helped her develop.
Emma is the captain of Women's National League Chichester City Ladies and is also in charge of the Chi City Youth Girls set up.
Since graduating, Emma is now a football lecturer at Chichester College and with the help of the FA Women's High Performance Centre, is about to start her UEFA B License.
- FA Women's High Performance Centre
- FdSc Football Coaching and Performance
- BSc (Hons) Football Coaching and Performance
- Institute of Sport
- Campus Tours
- Read Next
- NEWS: The enigmatic Iris Murdoch's legacy is burning bright in China 7 questions you should ask at Open Day! NEWS: Academics reveal history behind monster myths and legends for Netflix Series Elaine Ford's Story: Why I chose to study Foundation Early Years!
- What to and NOT to bring for Accommodation! PUSH Goes To Westminster: The Power of Community Voices How to deal with stress at university Coach trip to Stonehenge and Bath on Saturday 23rd March 2019 Rooms in halls available for September 2018!