Why I decided to be a football coach
We spoke to recent Football Coaching and Performance graduate Emma Alexandre on why she loves coaching and how the FA Women's High Performance Centre helped her develop.
Emma is the captain of Women's National League Chichester City Ladies and is also in charge of the Chi City Youth Girls set up.
Since graduating, Emma is now a football lecturer at Chichester College and with the help of the FA Women's High Performance Centre, is about to start her UEFA B License.
- FA Women's High Performance Centre
- FdSc Football Coaching and Performance
- BSc (Hons) Football Coaching and Performance
- Institute of Sport
- Campus Tours
- Read Next
- Liam’s Top Tips on being a bigger, unfit person at a sporty university Settling into university life as an international student Travelling whilst writing my dissertation... How it all began! NEWS: The enigmatic Iris Murdoch's legacy is burning bright in China 7 questions you should ask at Open Day! NEWS: Academics reveal history behind monster myths and legends for Netflix Series Elaine Ford's Story: Why I chose to study Foundation Early Years!
- Not Everybody Wants Tea: Consent is everything Liam’s Top Tips on being a bigger, unfit person at a sporty university Festive money tips! Settling into university life as an international student Why I decided to be a football coach