Why is everyone calling Chichester 'Chi'?
During the application process, Open Days, Applicant Days and even in your first few days you may keep hearing the word 'Chi' or us referred too as Chi Uni and getting a little confused.
All students, staff and residents here refer Chichester as Chi (pronounced Ch-eye) for short. It won't be long before you're referring to it as Chi too - and having to explain to your family and friends back home what it means!
If you haven't already - follow us;
- TikTok - @universityofchichester
- Instagram - @universityofchichester
- YouTube - University of Chichester
- Twitter - @chiuni
- Snapchat - chiuni
- Facebook - University of Chichester
Make sure to use #chiuni on everything you post!
- Read Next
- Job Bertrand - Chichester Memories #3 Ashlyn Mitchell - Chichester Memories #2 Preparing for Fresher year! Sian Burrowes - Chichester memories #1 BLACK LIVES MATTER - JOINT STATEMENT BLACK LIVES MATTER. My year abroad in America! Meet our international students! Preparing for University life Top tips for international students
- Apply for Student Finance What to and NOT to bring for Accommodation! 8 reasons why you should join a society! Liam’s Top Tips on being a bigger, unfit person at a sporty university Why you should do a semester abroad! Studying abroad in the Netherlands My Football Coaching interview experience Why you should consider doing a Degree Apprenticeship! Why come to a University of Chichester Open Day? Top things to do in Chichester