Why is everyone calling Chichester 'Chi'?
During the application process, Open Days, Applicant Days and even in your first few days you may keep hearing the word 'Chi' or us referred too as Chi Uni and getting a little confused.
All students, staff and residents here refer Chichester as Chi (pronounced Ch-eye) for short. It won't be long before you're referring to it as Chi too - and having to explain to your family and friends back home what it means!
If you haven't already - follow us;
- TikTok - @universityofchichester
- Instagram - @universityofchichester
- YouTube - University of Chichester
- Twitter - @chiuni
- Snapchat - chiuni
- Facebook - University of Chichester
Make sure to use #chiuni on everything you post!
- Read Next
- What is Chi Life? Graduation 2019 highlights Why should you study a postgraduate course? Outdoor Adventure Education - Lanzarote 2019 Chichester's best drinking spots How to get to campus from off-campus accommodation What is Acting For Film? Why come to a University of Chichester Open Day? Why I decided to be a football coach What is the SU?
- My PE interview experience University of Chichester Open Day Open Day Done Right: A Guide Why you should consider doing a Degree Apprenticeship! I had a Skype interview to get into university!